dare to be different

dare to be different
embrace your beauty

About Me

My photo
I AM A 29 YEAR OLD MOTHER OF A 6 YEAR OLD LITTLE GIRL NAMED MYELL. I LOVE HAIR, AND WHEN I SAY I LOVE IT, I MEAN I BREATHE IT....LOL!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

PROTECTIVE STYLE????

Today I am 10 days post BC (Big Chop) and I am thinking about doing a protective style for the next 2 weeks. I have 2 bags of Milky Way yaki human hair, in which I will incorporate an invisible quickweave. I will also be protecting my hair with the growth protect solution to avoid any hair loss as much as possible. I love protective styles as they allow you to look neat and presentable without alot of manipulation on the hair.  Also, keep in mind that it's okay to do protective styles as far as weaves, sew-ins, braids, etc just as long as you take care of the hair that's literally on your head. I will come back and post pics of my protective styles as I create them. I hope you all try some type of protective style as you will experience great growth from them in the long run if you just have patience. Patience is the key in growing strong, healthy hair. I wish you all the best in your hair journey's .....stay blessed and always remember...."MO HAIR"!

No comments:

Post a Comment